Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Jes Extender Testimonials:

WHAT DO PEOPLE SAY ABOUT THE JES-EXTENDER?


"
After ordering my Jes-Extender on Tuesday Morning, I was very pleased & surprised to find it waiting for me when I returned from work on Friday evening, after expecting a wait of 10-14 days. Excellent service & product.*
"- Rick James

"
Many thanks for your courtesies and excellent customer service. By the way, the Jes Extender is simply fantastic and I have noticed positive gains in a relatively short period of time. I would've liked to take part in your customer success contest but am too shy to send photos. Many thanks for this wonderful design and invention - it is truly a miracle!*
"- Rick Tallon


In the beginning I was very doubtful about the things I heard about the Jes-Extender. I previously had a complex about my penis and didn't want to have sex. When erect it was 14.3cm, after 19 months use and an average stretch time every day of 20-22 hours it's now 26.5 cm. My girlfriend who previously made fun of my penis doesn't make so much fun anymore :) I'm very satisfied with my purchase.*
Robin Jennings

..you have truly delivered a quality product...



I received your product on May 1,2004 in good order. The quality of construction, attention to detail and finish is impressive in today's injection molded plastic, disposable junk marketplace and is truly impressive. The quality of the machining and finish is second to none and is truly medical grade equipment. When I first ordered I was somewhat skeptical about the product's cost but you have truly delivered a quality product. I am so impressed that I just ordered some of the accessories for the Extender as it is a traction device that I intend to put to the test to see if it measures up, pun intended.*


Mark Jason




...My sex drive is higher...



JesExtender

1 comment: